Every 3 months SAP releases a new Cloud Application studio with new features. Tired of creating the entries every time you switch to a new SAP Cloud Application Studio version? Here is the solution for you.
- Install a new SAP Cloud Application studio
- Log in with one system.
(This first-time process will create all sample registries in the editor)
- Click Win+R and Search by
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> SAP -> SAPCloudApplicationsStudio -> ”OLD_STUDIO_VERSION” -> DialogPage -> SAP
- Edit the setting SystemConnections and copy the data to the notepad.
- Navigate to the Register Editor -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> SAP -> SAPCloudApplicationsStudio -> ”NEW_STUDIO_VERSION” -> DialogPage -> SAP.Copernicus.CopernicusOptionPage
- Edit the setting SystemConnections and Paste the Data from the notepad
If you like to add your views to this article, kindly leave them under the comments section, and please don’t forget to like and subscribe!