A new feature is available for SAP partners writing ABSL code in SDK. Right click on any ABSL file in the solution and then click on Performance Tips. A new modal dialog is displayed that can be expanded to see suggestions on how to avoid dumps and improve performance. Dump suggestions highlight the code where data can be initial at run time.
Performance check breaks down suggestions into three categories, each separated by an explanation text and an empty line:
- Performance problems due to multiple retrieve statements: How to avoid redundant retrieve calls.
- Performance problems due to trace statements: These statements should be removed before downloading the solution.
- Performance problems due to create statements. The correct way to use create calls so as to avoid high processing times.
Now I want to show you how to Analysis Performance of the your ABSL file.
- Logon SDK (i.e., Software Development Kid)
- Choose your Solution in “My Solution” window
- Choose any ABSL file (i.e., Scripting file) in a BO (i.e., Business Object)
- Now right click the absl file, you can see “Performance Tips” Option
- Click that “Performance Tips” Option, Now a new modal dialog will popup
- Here you can see “Dump and performance check analysis for the ABSL File”